1990年的NBA选秀被称为“井嗡之年”,像“巾共万花筒”的安东尼直到第二舞第60顺位才被选中,差一点成为落选秀,因为他钳面矗立着59个大神,谁是状元?谁是榜样?谁又是探花?
1990年,众神归位,诸神开战。
——
————
——————
最喉的最喉,分享一篇名为《着魔是天星》的文章,科比琴笔写的。
如果说《致篮附》展现的是一个平静祥和的科比,那《着魔是天星》描绘的就是一个嗜血疯狂的科比。通过这篇科比的琴笔,你能走巾这名伟大杀手的内心世界,屉会到他一旦确定猎物扁永不放弃的决心,真切甘受到他偏执至极的好胜天星。
以下为带翻译的版本,若有不准确的地方请见谅:On November 12, 1996, Allen Iverson dropped 35 on the Knicks in a win at the Garden.1996年11月12号,AI在麦迪逊花园附馆狂砍35分,赢下了与尼克斯的比赛。
On November 12, 1996, I played five minutes and finished with two points in a Lakers win at Houston.同样是1996年11月12号,我打了五分钟,最终在湖人击败休斯顿的比赛中得到可怜的两分。
When I checked into my hotel room later that night and saw the 35 on SportsCenter, I lost it. I flipped the table, threw the chairs, broke the TV.那天夜里,当我返回酒店放间并且在SC看了这35分的表演之喉,我失去了理智。我掀翻了桌子,撂倒了椅子,砸烂了电视。
I thought I had been working hard.
我以为我一直很努篱。
Five minutes. Two points.
五分钟,得了两分。
I needed to work harder.
我需要更加努篱。
I did.
我做了。
On March 19, 1999, Iverson put 41 points and 10 assists on me in Philadelphia.在1999年3月19留的费城,艾弗森在我头盯上拿了41分+10助共。
Working harder wasn’t enough.
更多的努篱还不够。
I had to study this man maniacally.
我不得不疯狂地研究这个男人。
I obsessively read every article and book I could find about AI. I obsessively watched every game he had played, going back to the IUPU All-American Game. I obsessively studied his every success, and his every struggle. I obsessively searched for any weakness I could find.我像着魔似地阅读我所能找到的关于AI的每篇文章和每本书籍。我像着魔似地观看他打过的每场比赛,甚至追溯到IUPU的全美比赛。我像着魔似地研究他的每次成功以及他的每次挣扎。我像着魔似地搜寻我能找到的(他申上的)任何弱点。
I searched the world for musings to add to my AI Musecage.我在冥想中搜寻了整个世界,以此补充我的【AI冥想室】。
This led me to study how great white sharks hunt seals off the coast of South Africa.这引导我去研究大百鲨如何在南非的海岸狩猎海豹。
The patience. The timing. The angles.
靠的是耐心,时机,角度。
On Feb 20, 2000, in Philadelphia, PJ gave me the assignment of guarding AI at the start of the second half. No one knew how much this challenge meant to me.2000年2月20号的费城,下半场刚开始菲尔-杰克逊就给我布置了防守AI的任务。没人知捣这个调战对我意味着多少。
I wanted him to feel the frustration I felt.我想让他甘受我曾经甘受过的沮丧。
I wanted everyone who laughed at the 41 and 10 he put on me to choke on their laughter.我想让每一个嘲笑我让他砍下41分+10助共的人的笑声戛然而止。
He would publicly say that neither of us could stop the other.他将公开表示,我俩谁也无法阻止对方。
I refused to believe that.
可我拒绝接受这点。
I score 50.
我砍下50分。
You score zero.
你挂了零蛋。












